Categories
august

Carbon monoxide

So the above is a real thing and very dangerous. As Ive said robs parents got a generec installed to power their entire house. Lights went out generec came on. It’s been running since Thursday morning at around 2:30. We stayed there Thursday and Thursday night. I had a bit of a headache Friday when I woke up but we left and went to help friends and family around noon. We got home about 8-9. As soon as we got back my head started hurting again. I slept Friday night and I can’t remember much at all of Saturday except I was sick and my head was still really hurting. This morning rob really felt something was wrong. He also felt bad. He made me get up and go outside to the car to see if getting out of there helped. I was confused and really sick. We went to the medic station in Anacoco. My vitals were ok. They sent fire dept out and the house was saturated at 200 which is highly dangerous. Apparently the tank was located too close to the house and the fumes were going right in the house through the ac. We left and came to town where there is limited ac and no poison. Damn. We are very lucky.

By tinabonena

I’m just a girl who has been through my fair share of trials and tribulations, but I came out on the other side with wisdom experience and a peace and understanding I never could have imagined. I have 5 children. A few adopted kids. And 5 grandkids. I’ve met my forever person and live in the woods just like I always wanted.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s